cb background

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Some pink,pink and more pink!











Hello!
I hope you all had a good Halloween! I took my 7 year old son Jacob Trick or Treating for the first time ever, and it was very good fun, with lots of children out doing the same, so I think we've started a new yearly tradition!

I've been working commission orders but inbetween that and everything else, I've made a few pink minis to go with the Tea shop that is now on sale on Ebay. I decided to seperate the Tea shop and sell it all individually, there are quite a lot of items for sell so check it out on Ebay! :)
I'm itching to get started on some Christmas miniatures too! I've noticed that almost everyone has started their festive mini making earlier this year, which makes me think that I'd better get my skates on and summon those little Christmas elves to help me!!
As soon as I've made the first new Christmas and seasonal minis, I'll post the pics!

Kerry xxx
Ps: My hubby Steve, has caught the mini bug! He's started to make some Christmas miniature scenes and I will post some of those pics too when he's finished them. BUT I must warn you they're super scary!! and I saw them for the first time, they sent a chill down my spine!!!! They are like Nightmare before Christmas meets Nightmare on Elm Street! I kid you not! LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh off to check out ebay! Love the pink goodies, everyone loves some girly pink dont they! Nightmare minis, now they sound fabulous! Im one for the scary things myself and anything remotly Burtonish is right up my street! Cant wait to see. Lots of Love, and hugs to the little ones from me! Kate xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.flickr.com/photos/levaniasatya/5152870337/

    dearest kerry...
    I hope u receive the email I sent u on etsy.. anyway.. I just wanna show u the photos I took of ur miniature. I love it so much. I can't stop bragging it to my family :)

    love, nia

    ReplyDelete