cb background

Friday 6 April 2012

15% OFF CHERRYBERRYMINIS ETSY!





Happy Easter everyone!

To celebrate Easter, I am having an Easter promotion in my Etsy store, Cherryberryminis, for this weekend only until the end of Monday April 9th.

If you want to take advantage of 15% off Everything in my Etsy store just follow the link to Etsy from my blog: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Cherryberryminis and enter code: CHERRYBERRYEASTER when checking out to get yourself 15% off your purchases.

I'll be back real soon with some more minis to show but in the meantime have a lovely Easter and enjoy all those chocolate eggs and bunnies!

Hugs

Kerry xx

3 comments:

  1. A Happy Easter for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be difficult to remember when looking at these photographs that you are actually seeing a miniature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete